Saturday, June 16, 2007

June


This is a record breaking month. I don’t think I’ve read so many books in a long time. Things in my life are not going so well at the moment, so I am using reading to escape….

So far I’ve read about 12 books this months and it’s just halfway through! Here is a sneak peek at upcoming reviews to be posted/ books I’ve recently finished.

Body of a Girl – Leah Stewart

Life, Libby and the Pursuit of Happiness

Flies on Butter- Denise Hildreth

Everything I needed to Know About Being A Girl, I Learned from Judy Blume- Meg Cabot, et. Al

My Soul Cries Out- Sheri Lewis

Everybody Say Amen by ReShonda Tate Billingsley


I also have tons of book reviews I’ve written over the years to sort through and decide what to post.

I’m having a hard time about posting negative reviews. I’ve posted a few, but I feel guilty- I always preface a bad review with anything that might have clouded my judgment, but I really mean no harm. I respect all authors out here publishing there work.

Anyway- stay tuned….

No comments: