Monday, June 4, 2007

6 month Mark





Well- the year half over at this point. Today I am an embarking on a six month progress report of my life. The grade I give myself is a D-, but this blog isn't about how my life sucks or has sucked for the past 2 years ( another milestone).

I like milestones and so I will take this day to mark " Book Milestones". Even though I have the time, I am not going to give an exact number of pages read, rather I'll give a brief overview of my reading for the first half of 2007:


Books Read: 16

Book Club Books Read:
4
#1-
1
#2-
3

Total Pages:
aprox 4000 pages

Books Re-read vs. New Books. 30 total 16 new

A Few of the notable repeats:
  • Something Borrowed
  • Something Blue
  • The Myth of You and Me
  • Girl Meets God
  • Soul Matters
  • The Untelling
(I'm re-reading a lot of books that I read from 2005 for some reason oh and my Babysitter Club books from childhood as well)


Book on deck:

Best Book so far: White Lines- Tracey Brown

No comments: