Friday, July 10, 2009

Perfect Fifths


Perfect Fifths
Megan McCafferty
After finishing this book I took a while to formulate a review because Initially I didn't like it. I was disappointed. After thinking about it for a few days my opinion landed somewhere in the middle. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it either. Jessica's negativity which I enjoyed 16-25 got a little old for me. In addition the haiku's in the book got on my last nerve to the point I had to make myself read them. I felt they were unnecessary. Another unnecessary component was the hold Sunny theme, I just couldn't place the reason for it.

When I look back over the Jessica Darling series, I think Fourth Comings was my favorite and while I enjoyed the overall ending the Jessica Darling, I can't help but feel a little annoyed at the final book.

***(3/5)

No comments: